Monday, July 13, 2015

Magsukul Sapura (thank you Sapura)

السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ and Good Afternoon,

بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

اَلْحَمْدُلِلّهِ, today is my last day working at Sapura Secured Technologies as Systemic Security Manager for Sapura Defense Sdn Bhd. Once again, I've been given opportunity by Allah S.W.T. to share knowledge and experience for the industry and Information Warfare community. Although I have my own plan, but I know Allah also plans, and Allah is the best of planners. I know who I will be, and I know where I will be, but I know that Allah will choose what’s good for me.


I wanted to wish everyone happy trails. My colleagues have been nothing short of amazing, the knowledge, experience, and the quality of discussions is incredibly stimulating. In the last 7 years with Sapura, Allah S.W.T has shown me a form of great challenges which almost took me down to the ground and taught me a unique knowledge through people around me. I learned a great deal, building skills, relationships and challenges that I never think of.

On a happier note, there's not a person in this campus I do not like, if not love. The company has more greatness ahead of it, and I'll be watching from far and rooting you on.

To the Leaders, it was a great pleasure to be working with great people like you guys. For those team with whom I worked most closely, my congratulations, for this surely is emancipation day - no more late night emails or urgent tasks & messages, and to all my brothers and sisters, you know who you are, insha Allah we'll meet again, جَزَاكُمُ اللهُ خَيْرًا كَثِيْرًا وَجَزَاكُمُ اللهُ اَحْسَنَ الْجَزَاء

To the rest of innovators, thank you thank you thank you!

You’ll still find me @shaolinint on Twitter. Feel free to follow there or connect on Linkedin.


وَ السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ

No comments: