Sunday, January 11, 2009

Bed of Roses

Al-Fatihah...

Today, I missed all the wonderful journey and experience with my brother. He thought me everything he could. Sometimes we played guitar together and sing a song. Our favorites song was Bed of Roses by Jon Bon Jovi that we dedicated to somebody important on his life. I misses you so much Bro, May Allah put you with all the Solehin. Amin.

"Bed of Roses" is a rock song released by Bon Jovi in 1993, taken from the album Keep the Faith. The song's power ballad style made it a worldwide hit, and it demonstrated the band's new, more mature sound after their success as a glam metal band in the 80's. Released as a successful single in 1993, it reached #10 on the Billboard Hot 100, #13 in the UK Top 40 and #10 in the German Top 100.

Jon Bon Jovi wrote the song in a hotel room while suffering from a hangover, and the song reflects his feelings at the time. The song contains drawn out guitar riffs and soft piano playing, combined with emotive and powerful vocals by Jon to create a power ballad love song.The line"as I dream about movies they won't make of me when I am dead" is indicative of the central theme of rugged existence interwoven with soaring hopes at the same time.



No comments: