Friday, February 23, 2007

The Formulation Of My Security Insights

Hey! I am finally putting this idea of mine together! I'm actually not really good on posting or whatever you called it. But well, as the blog description from wikipedia -- A blog is a website where entries are made in journal style and displayed in a reverse chronological order.Blogs often provide commentary or news on a particular subject, such as food, politics, or local news; some function as more personal online diaries. A typical blog combines text, images, and links to other blogs, web pages, and other media related to its topic. Most blogs are primarily textual although some focus on photographs (photoblog), videos (vlog), or audio (podcasting), and are part of a wider network of social media.The term "blog" is a contraction of "Web log." "Blog" can also be used as a verb, meaning to maintain or add content to a blog.One of my sexiest friend says -- this public space will be used for the output of my insights regarding all aspects of Security. I will post my ideas, thoughts, advisories (most likely those I am involved with), opinions, and so on. I don't expect much traffic, but for those who end up here somehow -- I do hope you enjoy the read.

No comments: